What. A. Week! I'll be working most of the weekend but I'm excited to squeeze in Sunday brunch with my girlfriends and a little quality time with Rory. Here are a few things going on in my world of late:
- Brunched at Schiller's with Alex, Amy, and Emily. How perfect is Amy's Instagram? She's a must-follow for pretty snaps around the city.
- Drooled over Loren Hope's new site designed by my talented friend Sarah. Whether you're looking for cute baubles or web design inspiration, I highly recommend you check it out! Gorgeous.
- Found so many awesome new products for my boutique at NYIGF. My mom and I were exhausted by the end of it but I can't wait to roll everything out on the site over the next couple months!
- Rejoiced in seeing these adorable bras back at Madewell. They are so comfy and come in a ton of must-have colors!
- Shared a few snippets and sources of my apartment! Hoping I can commit to a few furniture purchases this weekend.
- Smiled every time I saw my new desk chair from Society Social. Navy upholstery with white piping and a big white bow? It was a no-brainer. Pictures to come!
- Started planning outfits for fashion week next week. I can't wait to share pictures! Follow along on Instagram and Twitter.
Have a great weekend, friends! xx
Keep up with Design Darling