Today I’m sharing a few more of the goals from my 101 in 1001 list. For people who have asked to see the entire list at once, I decided at the beginning to share the list over time a) because it’s so long and b) because it’s fun to share both goals and progress! Some goals are professional in nature, others financial, others pure fun. The goals I’m sharing today have to do with health and fitness — admittedly not my forté.
19. Drink eight glasses of water a day every day for one week. This is probably easy and mindless for some of you but to me it feels insurmountable. So. Much. Water!
11. Scrutinize the contents of my closet and donate, store, or toss everything I no longer wear. Not the most fun task but long overdue and almost therapeutic.
13. Go skinny dipping. Shhh!
21. Read all seven Harry Potter books. Have you read them? I definitely may or may not have cried at the end of the last book. J.K. Rowling is a genius.
34. Make an address book with contact information for friends and family. Remember this?
36. Figure out the best way to store all those business cards! This baby looks just as cute on my desk as it does at parties.
46. Buy something at a flea market. These earrings!
57. Prepare a meal using ingredients from a flea market. Right here!
62. Get a facial. I know I’m going to ruffle some feathers here and I’m happy I tried it but it totally wasn’t for me! Too pricey and too much for my sensitive skin. I’ll stick to my preferred mani/pedi indulgence instead!
86. Wear the right shade of red or pink lipstick — and not on Halloween. NARS Jungle Red. Not for the faint of heart but fun for a night out. Teeny tiny picture here.
97. Find out my blood type. Just one of those things I felt like I should know, don’t you think?
- – -
That’s 20 tasks down, 81 to go! My 1001 day deadline is in September 2013. I feel great about it! Have a similar list? Leave a link in the comments so I can check it out!
A few of you indicated in my reader survey that you’d like to hear about the progress I’m making on my 101 in 1001 list. I’m happy to report that I’ve completed ten of my goals since January 1! If you figure I have to complete one task every ten days, I’m right on track!
1. Come up with 101 things.
2. Inspire someone else to write a 101 in 1001 list (Roxy from My Cup Of Te).
7. Redesign my blog as a reflection of my personal style (thank you, Hanna!).
8. Tie up loose ends: business cards, favicon, and Facebook and Twitter pages.
- I have (finally?) discovered the leg-lengthening powers of J.Crew’s Everly pump. I bought the citrus lime (which is way more green than pictured) but might go back for the pagoda blue. Trust me: you need them.