We’ve just about wrapped up our first round of projects in the new house and besides waiting for a couple last-minute arrivals for the nursery, our focus has mostly shifted to waiting for this baby to make his debut! This weekend we did some organizing in the nursery, installed lucite hanging rods in his …
- 25 ways to have a fresh perspective.
- An easy everyday top.
- Do you still use Pinterest? I updated mine this week and it has me feeling inspired.
- Helpful tips on how to use Siri.
- Ina Garten recipes perfect for fall.
- My next needlepoint project.
- So looking forward to this Ralph Lauren documentary.
- This …
Will helped me pack my hospital bag this past weekend and knowing that it's ready and waiting as soon as I go into labor has given me great peace of mind, even if I just wind up staring at it by the door for the next three (or more 😬) weeks! I scoured countless blogs …