In lieu of making traditional resolutions this year, I’m writing a list of 101 things I’d like to accomplish in the next 1,001 days. That’s approximately 2.75 years and, for me, a happy medium between short term and long term goals. As you may know, I’ll be graduating from college this May and so consider this to be a very exciting time in my life! I won’t overwhelm you with the entire list all at once but I do want to share a few at a time and update you as I’m able to cross things off the list.
1. Come up with 101 things. It’s harder than you’d think!
2. Inspire someone else to write a list of his or her own. Any takers?
9. Launch an inspiring interview series on my blog.
16. Take a ballroom dance class.
43. Buy my first piece of original art.
60. Read every Jane Austen novel.
75. Throw a surprise party for a friend.
My goals range from the serious to the fanciful and I’m delighted with the tasks I’ve outlined thus far (currently 86!). This is where I’ll need your help, dear readers, in the form of a little inspiration for rounding out my list. What would make your list of 101 things to accomplish in the next 2.75 years?
Robinson Lanyard Card Case
Aliette Aliette Logo Crew Neck Tee
Shop Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini Ruffle Ca...
MUNTHE Larus Pants
Truepur Tank by adidas by Stella McCartney
See More LNA
Buy Now at Shopbop
Motivation Puff Sleeve Button Down at Shopbop
Shop Naadam Ribbed Cashmere Cardigan