A few of you indicated in my reader survey that you’d like to hear about the progress I’m making on my 101 in 1001 list. I’m happy to report that I’ve completed ten of my goals since January 1! If you figure I have to complete one task every ten days, I’m right on track!
1. Come up with 101 things.
2. Inspire someone else to write a 101 in 1001 list (Roxy from My Cup Of Te).
7. Redesign my blog as a reflection of my personal style (thank you, Hanna!).
9. Launch an inspiring interview series called The Design Dialogues!
14. Take on an interior design client (hi, Christine!).
28. Upgrade to the iPhone.
64. Try one totally-out-of-my-comfort-zone exercise class.
89. See one (or six) of my sister’s Amherst softball games.
91. Try five new-to-me foods: beans, brussel sprouts, edamame, grapefruit, sushi.
– – –
There’s another handful of tasks that I’ve started on and I feel great about the progress I’m making! Do any of you have a similar list? I would LOVE to see!