A little glimpse at my weekly to do list…
1. A ten-page paper about the theme of betrayal in 17th century French theater. Yikes.
2. A quick presentation about the failure of FEMA to respond to Hurricane Katrina in 2005.
3. An eight-page paper about non-traditional family structures and sex trafficking around the world.
4. A “Meet The Designer” piece for Rue.
5. A “Rue Shops [insert surprise city here]” piece.
6. A home tour piece for Rue.
7. Another home tour piece for Rue.
8. Book my flight to San Francisco.
9. Send out emails for a super fun, top secret project for Roxy’s forthcoming Society Social furniture line.
10. Throw something together for Dad’s birthday (tomorrow), my brother’s birthday (Friday), and Mother’s Day (Sunday).
– – –
What’s keeping you busy this week? Deep breaths.
Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini Ruffle Cardiga...
Marta Medium Earrings by Jennifer Zeuner Jewe...
Kane Sequins Backpack style
love this outfit
Vienna Tee by LOVESHACKFANCY
Shop One Teaspoon Street Walkers High-Waist 8...
MUNTHE on Sale
Buy x KIDSUPER Oslo City Sneakers from PUMA
Aliette Logo Crew Neck Tee at Shopbop