A little glimpse at my weekly to do list…
1. A ten-page paper about the theme of betrayal in 17th century French theater. Yikes.
2. A quick presentation about the failure of FEMA to respond to Hurricane Katrina in 2005.
3. An eight-page paper about non-traditional family structures and sex trafficking around the world.
4. A “Meet The Designer” piece for Rue.
5. A “Rue Shops [insert surprise city here]” piece.
6. A home tour piece for Rue.
7. Another home tour piece for Rue.
8. Book my flight to San Francisco.
9. Send out emails for a super fun, top secret project for Roxy’s forthcoming Society Social furniture line.
10. Throw something together for Dad’s birthday (tomorrow), my brother’s birthday (Friday), and Mother’s Day (Sunday).
– – –
What’s keeping you busy this week? Deep breaths.
Buy it Here
Lucite Tic Tac Toe Set fashion
Rhode Abby Windbreaker
Mayslie Vintage Black Cherry Joggers
heart Veronica Beard
Get the Look
SHOP WEDGE SANDALS
Morphos Wishbone Platform Sandals by Coclico ...
Lily Wedge Sandals style
click here to get the look
Alice + Olivia Jana Ankle Strap Wedge Sandals
Costume National T Strap Platform Clog Sandal...