A little glimpse at my weekly to do list…
1. A ten-page paper about the theme of betrayal in 17th century French theater. Yikes.
2. A quick presentation about the failure of FEMA to respond to Hurricane Katrina in 2005.
3. An eight-page paper about non-traditional family structures and sex trafficking around the world.
4. A “Meet The Designer” piece for Rue.
5. A “Rue Shops [insert surprise city here]” piece.
6. A home tour piece for Rue.
7. Another home tour piece for Rue.
8. Book my flight to San Francisco.
9. Send out emails for a super fun, top secret project for Roxy’s forthcoming Society Social furniture line.
10. Throw something together for Dad’s birthday (tomorrow), my brother’s birthday (Friday), and Mother’s Day (Sunday).
– – –
What’s keeping you busy this week? Deep breaths.
Charlize Dress fashion
Buy Now at Shopbop
Versace T-Shirt Donna Bio
Buy Zebra Bodysuit from MM6 Maison Margiela
Girl Next Door Puff Sleeve Sweater
Shop Acne Studios Toronty Logo Scarf
1996 Retro Nuptse Vest by The North Face
Floral High Neck Blouse by Philosophy di Lore...
Fabienne Top fashion