11. Scrutinize the contents of my closet and donate, store, or toss everything I no longer wear. Not the most fun task but long overdue and almost therapeutic.
13. Go skinny dipping. Shhh!
21. Read all seven Harry Potter books. Have you read them? I definitely may or may not have cried at the end of the last book. J.K. Rowling is a genius.
34. Make an address book with contact information for friends and family. Remember this?
36. Figure out the best way to store all those business cards! This baby looks just as cute on my desk as it does at parties.
46. Buy something at a flea market. These earrings!
57. Prepare a meal using ingredients from a flea market. Right here!
62. Get a facial. I know I’m going to ruffle some feathers here and I’m happy I tried it but it totally wasn’t for me! Too pricey and too much for my sensitive skin. I’ll stick to my preferred mani/pedi indulgence instead!
86. Wear the right shade of red or pink lipstick — and not on Halloween. NARS Jungle Red. Not for the faint of heart but fun for a night out. Teeny tiny picture here.
97. Find out my blood type. Just one of those things I felt like I should know, don’t you think?
– – –
That’s 20 tasks down, 81 to go! My 1001 day deadline is in September 2013. I feel great about it! Have a similar list? Leave a link in the comments so I can check it out!