As part of my efforts to live in the moment, I’ve been making an effort to capture some of the lovely little moments in my day on Instagram. This week that’s meant a favorite nail color, a family dinner, and lots of pretty products from the boutique…
(4) Kenneth Jay Lane pearls, aqua stripe bangle, Kenneth Jay Lane earrings (purchased on Gilt), and Loren Hope necklace on white lacquer tray
(5) Rory is the cutest distraction, um, ever
(6) New Port Winsor tunic that I seriously cannot wait to wear
(7) Embroidered pillow from the boutique that’s pretty perfect for summer
(8) Monogrammed salt and pepper shakers (in my parents’ monogram!) that make me smile
Every now and then it’s nice to stop what I’m doing and actually appreciate my surroundings. What’s one little thing you’re loving lately?