Wooohoooo! We’ve survived the first week of 2013. Who’s ready for the weekend? I’m gearing up for another trek into the city to hopefully settle into my studio for good. Eeek! Here’s what I’ve been up to this week:
– Absolutely blown away by the number of people who have been inspired to write their own 101 in 1001 lists. If you have one, please tweet me the link so I can add you to #2 on my list!
– Assembled furniture in my new studio! Why didn’t anyone tell me that moving is such a process?!
– Booked my flight for Alt Summit. I can’t believe it’s less than three weeks away! I’m already getting butterflies about my panel 🙂
– Contemplated countless combinations of Society Social furniture for my new abode. I can’t wait to show you what I wind up with!
– Created a beverages board on Pinterest. Cheers!
– Delighted in new posts on The Neo-Traditionalist! Katie’s blog is an all-time favorite.
– Discovered the perfect pair of crystal studs for under $100.
– Made not one but two trips to Ikea. I’m obsessed with my new table!
What was the highlight of your week? Do tell and have a marvelous weekend! xx
Keep up with Design Darling
Paloma Barcelo Carine Boots
Buy Now at Shopbop
Buy Evelyn Dress from Significant Other