What. A. Week! I’ll be working most of the weekend but I’m excited to squeeze in Sunday brunch with my girlfriends and a little quality time with Rory. Here are a few things going on in my world of late:
– Brunched at Schiller’s with Alex, Amy, and Emily. How perfect is Amy’s Instagram? She’s a must-follow for pretty snaps around the city.
– Drooled over Loren Hope’s new site designed by my talented friend Sarah. Whether you’re looking for cute baubles or web design inspiration, I highly recommend you check it out! Gorgeous.
– Found so many awesome new products for my boutique at NYIGF. My mom and I were exhausted by the end of it but I can’t wait to roll everything out on the site over the next couple months!
– Rejoiced in seeing these adorable bras back at Madewell. They are so comfy and come in a ton of must-have colors!
– Shared a few snippets and sources of my apartment! Hoping I can commit to a few furniture purchases this weekend.
– Smiled every time I saw my new desk chair from Society Social. Navy upholstery with white piping and a big white bow? It was a no-brainer. Pictures to come!
– Started planning outfits for fashion week next week. I can’t wait to share pictures! Follow along on Instagram and Twitter.
Have a great weekend, friends! xx
Keep up with Design Darling
click here to get the look
Buy Now at Shopbop
Orine Hoodie Dickey fashion
MV Mclean Skinny Jeans by MOUSSY VINTAGE
Self Portrait Monochrome Check Miniskirt