(4) Zimmermann jaguar beach towel (5) Lulu Frost for J.Crew cuff (6) Mark & Graham monogrammed clutch
I’m off to Nantucket first thing tomorrow morning and believe me when I say it’s not a moment too soon! Today I’m busy packing my bags and wishing I had the above ensemble to join me on my travels. I’ll try to pop back in again on my trip but here are a couple things to check out while I’m away:
1. Shopbop’s summer sale is out of this world. I’m eyeing this bow bikini top, this classic shirtdress, a cool cuff, this leather skirt, and this striped number.
2. J.Crew is offering 40% all swim. I love these bow bottoms, this polka dot top, this striped one-piece.
3. I always stock up during coffee book sales at One Kings Lane. This is one of my favorite covers, Slim Aarons is a must, and I obviously couldn’t resist this.
4. Don’t forget: new arrivals at designdarling.com! These quirky coasters are a new favorite.
Have a happy Fourth of July and a wonderful long weekend! xx