1. A little bow skirt for just $24.
2. Bailey and Carly wrote awesome posts that echo some of my own struggles this past year. I’ll add only this quote: “Don’t worry about the people who talk behind your back; they’re behind you for a reason.”
3. Beautiful photos from Bradley’s wedding.
4. Cool styling idea: wear your sweater backwards.
5. I posted my new 101 in 1001 list — be sure to check out the lists linked at the bottom for extra inspiration and tweet me if you decide to post your own list.
6. Love the leather pocket on this striped tee.
7. Need a brunch recommendation, New Yorkers? Browse a few of my favorites here.
8. Rain boots in two seriously cute color combos.
9. These frozen lighthouses are breathtaking (but make me ready for spring).
10. 52 places to go in 2014, according to the New York Times. I’m thinking a trip to Nashville is in order…