Remember this post on how to dress for a job interview? I had a lot of fun rounding up wardrobe options at different price points and thought it would be helpful to do a similar post for winter essentials. I find it harder to feel put together during the winter; it’s so much more about practicality and warmth than just style. I put together a list of 10 winter essentials I couldn’t live without and found options at three different price points depending on how much you want to spend on each piece. I hope it helps give you a little direction for your shopping this month!
1. A puffer coat for the days when it’s really just too cold to function.
2. A dress coat when you need to look polished without freezing your butt off.
3. A cute winter beanie, because being cold is no excuse not to accessorize!
4. Snow boots for braving the next storm.
5. Dress boots for desk-to-drinks style. (Now is not the time for stilettos!)
6. The warmest scarf you can get your hands on.
7. A cashmere sweater or five.
8. Black tights (which I secretly layer underneath skinny jeans!).
9. A faux fur vest, to be worn over as many layers as possible.
10. Gloves fit for texting.
Shop the post: