I’ve long been a fan of Etsy for everything from artwork and paper goods to pillows and vintage decor. You definitely have to do a little digging to find the good stuff but it’s a great way to find products you won’t see anywhere else and support small business owners in the process! Today I’m sharing seven of my favorite Etsy shops — I hope you love them as much as I do!
1. Emmy Rickard — a great resource for abstract art prints, starting at $32.
2. Emma Louise Bell — I love her oil paintings of beaches and boats.
3. Highland Hardware — modern framing kits with acrylic frames and brass hardware to gussy up your gallery wall.
5. Parima Creative Studio — beautiful abstracts in a wide variety of sizes. If you’re looking for something bright to hang over your bed or sofa, this is the spot!
6. Southern Linens — I cannot wait to order a set of monogrammed appliqué bedding from this chic linen shop. The only problem is how to narrow down my favorites!
7. Nickel Designs Shop — colorful doormats that would work anywhere from a dorm room to your dream house.
– – –
What are your favorite Etsy shops? I’d love to check them out!
Shop the post:
*Thank you to Etsy for sponsoring this post!