With my trip to Finland behind me, I’ve shifted my fashion focus to all things spring… Just ask our mailman. 😉 So often my favorite purchases are spring shoes and my most recent acquisitions are no exception. It was love at first sight when I spotted these suede bow sandals and suede t-strap sandals online, especially because they’re both under $150 and have a heel that’s not too high and not too low, AKA perfect for spring weddings.
2) Suede t-strap sandals in pink — a pop of color to wear with little white dresses or for Easter.
3) Pointed toe ballet flats — so crisp in white leather. I wore this exact pair into the ground two years ago and I’m seriously contemplating ordering them again — they’re that good.
5) Canvas sneakers — so cute with denim shorts or white jeans on the weekend.
6) Light blue bow pumps — a pretty pastel hue that’s just as pretty with dresses and skirts as it is with jeans.
7) Ankle wrap ballet flats — in my favorite color combo, no less.
8) Jack Rogers with a bow — what more do you need to know?
Shop the post: