- A reader named Megan just introduced me to her organization Tailored For Education, which provides school uniforms to children in developing countries. They currently have a donor offering to match up to $100,000 of new donations through tomorrow (which could send up to 8,000 children to school!), meaning that each $25 donation will send two children to school. Please consider donating!
- Dying to see a snow polo match.
- How to re-energize yourself at work.
- I am obsessed with the back of this top.
- Just ordered new (white!) sneaks for the new year.
- Loving Jenn’s vacation style.
- The ark bag is back in stock! I have the small.
- The eight best romantic comedies of 2017.
From Design Darling this week: