I can’t believe this time last year I was heading down to Charleston for a bachelorette weekend with all my closest girlfriends! A lovely reader named Kristen emailed me yesterday asking for ideas on what to wear to her wedding events this summer and it got me thinking about what I’d wear if I were to do it all over again. (See what I wore for my bachelorette party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, welcome party, and after party here.) Obviously I still love everything I wore, but tell me you wouldn’t schedule another bridal event just for an excuse to buy this dress. 😉
And obviously you don’t have to be a bride-to-be in order to stock up on white dresses for spring and summer. In fact I just ordered this one to wear in Savannah this weekend — can you even handle that bow in the back situation? Had to have it.
I’ll round them all up in the widget below but wanted to call out a few very favorites…
- Obsessed with the oversized buttons on this… could be stunning for a bridal shower or farewell brunch.
- Short and sweet and perfect for bachelorette festivities.
- This fitted cocktail dress would be darling for a bridal shower with a pair of wedges. Size up if you’re between sizes.
- This simple but perfect column gown (love that knot detail) could go either way — glammed up with earrings and heels for a fancy rehearsal dinner or worn barefoot at the beach if that’s more your vibe.
- This (under $100) jumpsuit was made for bachelorette party fun.
Shop the post: