It’s been just over six months since I launched my most recent 101 in 1001 list, a list of 101 goals I’m hoping to accomplish in the next 1001 days or 2.75 years. I wrote about the first five goals I completed in my three month update, but I’ve now crossed off a total of fourteen items and also want to share which goals I’m focused on tackling next!
14 GOALS COMPLETED (9 since last update)
17. Launch my blog redesign (February 2018).
I’m so happy with the little facelift and hope you guys are finding the new landing pages for our home, our wedding, and travel useful as you do your own decorating, wedding planning, and trip research.
19. Conduct a reader survey (February 2018).
More than 1,200 of you wound up sharing your thoughts on blog content, site design, and social media and I can’t wait to implement some of your feedback as the year progresses. Thank you so much for your input!
34. Play tennis with Will (March 2018).
I wrote a post on this here.
45. Buy a car at the end of our lease (March 2018).
I wrote about this in this post.
51, 52, and 53. Frame and hang some of our engagement, wedding, and honeymoon photos (March 2018).
You can see them all here!
74. Find a hair salon I like (January 2018).
Find out where in this post!
91. Leave a 100% tip for great service (February 2018).
Find out where in this post!
8 GOALS IN PROGRESS
1. Read at least fifty books.
I just finished my sixteenth! Have you guys been enjoying the monthly reading updates?
9. Finish at least twelve weeks of the Kayla Itsines BBG workout.
I’ll admit April was not my best month for working out. It’s taken me five weeks to do three weeks’ worth of workouts, so I really need to play catch-up and ramp it up in May and June! I follow her PDF and man, these workouts do not get any easier.
15. Take vitamins every day for at least one month.
I was doing much better on this goal as of my last update and clearly fell off the wagon before I got to the one month mark. Time to start over here!
49. Have my grandmother teach me how to needlepoint.
I technically have already done this but I’m not letting myself cross it off until I pick up my first finished product from the needlepoint shop. I’m currently working on a huge project for Will’s birthday that I can’t wait to share with you guys!
62. Photograph at least five rooms in our house for the blog.
72. Try at least twenty new-to-me restaurants in Connecticut.
I’ve tried six new spots in six months… not bad but I can definitely do better! Would love any recommendations on your favorite spots in Fairfield County!
88. Travel to three new countries.
89. Travel ten places I’ve never been before.
I had already been to the Bahamas a couple times but my recent trip with Vineyard Vines was my first time in the Abacos! I purposely included this goal so I wouldn’t be deterred from repeat visits to countries or states I’ve already visited, so long as I was exploring a new place in each.
Keep up with Design Darling!