Yesterday morning I took a walk around the neighborhood with my friend Tyler and her new baby boy and it was so nice to be outside on a sunny day in the high 60s… a little reminder that fall is right around the corner. I’m not sure why but I’m feeling extra excited for fall this year (maybe because we just booked a little weekend road trip to Vermont?) and have been filling up my online shopping carts accordingly.
- A Kule striped sweater. This one is definitely a splurge but I just love the khaki and pale blue color combo so much! The navy and white is a little more in my price range.
- A Mansur Gavriel bag. I’ve loved their leather tote bags since they first came out and this chic bow bag is a new addition to my wishlist. I tend to splurge on shoes over handbags but this one is seriously tempting me…
- A goes-with-everything navy dress. So cute with ballet flats for a lunch meeting or with heels for girls’ night.
- Suede booties. I actually already have last year’s version of this pair but wanted to mention these for those of you looking for a new pair of booties. I love the leg-lengthening heel!
- A herringbone blazer. I splurged on Smythe blazers in navy and white during Shopbop sales over the past couple years and now this herringbone version is pulling at my heartstrings. There should be another sale coming up in September or October so we shall see!
- A leather (or faux leather) skirt. I wore my leather pants so much last fall (especially on our honeymoon) and think this affordable faux leather skirt would be a versatile addition to my fall wardrobe. P.S. The suede version of my leather pants is on crazy sale right now here!
- Suede loafers. An easy way to elevate an otherwise plain look.
- Dudley-Stephens turtlenecks in every color under the sun. If you’re not familiar with these fleece turtlenecks, you’re going to want to get on board in a big way. I wore my navy one at least twice a week all last winter and now I’m eyeing the gray and white versions for this year. I didn’t think it was possible for a fleece pullover to be seriously chic, but the second you try one on, you’ll know exactly what I mean! I wear the size XS but I might size up so my next one is extra cozy.
- Tassel pumps. This pair is under $130 and would be perfect with jeans and a sweater or the aforementioned leather skirt.
- A DVF wrap dress. I think I’m the last girl on the planet who doesn’t own a DVF wrap dress (just a DVF wrap romper that I looove) and I love the slightly-outside-my-sartorial-comfort-zone green and white print on this one.
- This leather pocket sweater coat. Another serious splurge but so pretty I had to include it. Get the look for less with this!
Shop the post: