Every so often I stumble upon a new-to-me designer who stops me in my tracks and I practically drop everything to peruse the entire collection in one sitting. A couple mornings ago I clicked on a Pinterest link and landed on Alexia Maria, a California-based designer whose love of ball skirts, bows, and killer jumpsuits has me coveting one of everything on her website. If you’re a bride-to-be or looking for a splurge-worthy party dress for an upcoming event, you’re going to be so happy you found her!
So hard to narrow it down to a handful of favorites, but if I must:
- This jumpsuit (or this one) would be epic for a wedding reception.
- Two dresses in one: wear the strapless mini on its own for cocktail parts or add the skirt to take it up a notch.
- Quite possibly the cutest party dress ever.
- I would 1000% get married in this.
- A simple but stunning ballgown for the classic bride.
- I love the low back and bow shoulders on this.
- This would make for an unexpected and fabulous wedding look.
- An off-the-shoulder bridal moment.
- This would be lovely for a bridal shower or rehearsal dinner.
- I feel like I’d get great mileage out of this dress in navy.
Shop the post: