I so loved getting all your baby registry tips last week and today I’m sharing some of my pregnancy essentials and inviting you to share yours in the comments! These are a few of the things that have come in handy these past four and a half months and made my pregnancy symptoms a little more bearable, but to be honest I highly recommend each of them whether you’re pregnant or not!
1. Time-measured glass water bottle // I’ve been so much more consistent about staying hydrated since getting pregnant (especially after being hospitalized twice for dehydration…) and this water bottle is my new favorite way to make sure I’m drinking at least 64 ounces a day. The glass is marked with hours from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., at which point you’re supposed to refill and use the markers for 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. I love having an easy way to stay on track throughout the day, plus the bottle itself is super cute, easy to carry (thanks to the strap on the lid), and can go right in the dishwasher with the silicone sleeve still attached.
2. Pregnancy pillow // Quite possibly the best $35 I’ve ever spent. You’re supposed to sleep on your side while pregnant and it’s been hard for me to avoid sleeping on my back, so having this full-body pillow to prop me up on either side has made a world of difference. I honestly don’t think I’ll be ready to give it up once the baby arrives because it’s helped me sleep so much better! The cover zips on and off for easy cleaning — so far the only drawback is our cockapoo Rory is equally enamored with it and doesn’t think it’s fair I get it all to myself each night. 😉
3. Seven day pill organizer // If there’s one thing that will make you get serious about taking your daily vitamins, it’s knowing your baby needs them too! I take some of mine in the morning and others at night so I really only need 14 slots instead of 28, but this pill organizer was a life-saver on our two-week trip to Australia during my first trimester. It makes me feel more organized than having a bathroom counter littered with different pill bottles and it makes a world of difference for travel (pregnant or not).
4. Starbucks shaken black tea lemonade // Ever since I lost my appetite for iced coffee in my first trimester, this has been my drink of choice. It’s seriously the best Arnold Palmer I’ve ever had and I think the small amount of caffeine has helped keep headaches at bay after giving up my daily morning coffee. Obviously super refreshing whether pregnant or not!
5. Lululemon Align yoga pants // I loved these workout leggings before getting pregnant but they have become a borderline obsession lately thanks to the high waist and super soft fabric. A lot of my other workout leggings are feeling a little more snug than usual around the waist but these remain extremely comfy in my usual size. Taking bets on how many pairs I’ll accumulate before the end of September…!
Shop the post: