I’m forever on the hunt for pretty new things for my closet and home and I love seeing which of these finds resonate the most with you! Every month I evaluate which items I featured got the most clicks and drove the most sales and I thought it might be fun to round up the previous month’s most popular products. Is this something you’d be interested in seeing? Let me know in the comments! These were the ten most popular products in May, in no particular order:
1. Joie linen maxi dress // It looks like you all love this color as much as I do! I ordered it myself but had to exchange it for a larger size thanks to my growing bump. The color and fabric are gorgeous in person!
2. Time-measured glass water bottle // I’m so glad so many of you scooped this up after I shared it in my pregnancy essentials post! I’ve been drinking more water than ever before and this bottle has a lot to do with it.
4. Uppababy Vista stroller // I mentioned in this baby registry post that this was the top recommended stroller among my friends who are moms and it seems you all agree! Will’s parents were insanely generous to gift it to us and I can’t wait to take it for a spin in a few short months!
5. J.Crew scalloped gingham bikini top // I shared this link in a weekend reading post and then scooped it up on sale myself! I’m planning to wear mostly bikinis this summer as I figure pregnancy is the one time I won’t be preoccupied with how my stomach looks on a given day. 🙂
6. Serena & Lily Harbour cane crib // I mentioned that we’d ordered this crib in a post about Serena & Lily’s Memorial Day promotion and I’m so happy a few of you were able to score it on sale! We’re waiting to unbox and assemble it after we move (fingers crossed) but we saw it in person in their Dallas store and I’m absolutely obsessed with it.
7. Eliza J striped fit and flare dress // Oh how I love a good fit and flare! If I still had a waist, this would be my top pick for summer. 🙂
10. Serena & Lily playa stripe dhurrie // It looks like a bunch of you scored this rug on sale for Memorial Day! We have it in the 8’x10′ size in our living room but I think it’d be darling as a runner too.
Shop the post: