Happy Friday! I’m extra excited for this weekend on Nantucket because both my parents’ and my Grandy’s house are filled with family in town for Grandy’s 92nd birthday celebrations! I wanted to take a quick moment to round up a very small handful of the best deals from the Nordstrom anniversary sale that started today. I know people go crazy over this sale but I really try not to go overboard with it — it’s a great time to score fall items at a discount, yes, but you should never buy anything you don’t love or need just because it’s on sale! Here is a super edited list of what I think are the best investment pieces for fall, plus a few deals on some of my favorite beauty and skincare products. I hope this helps you cut through the clutter and score one or two things you really love!
1. The Barbour jacket. I like both the olive waxed jacket and the navy quilted style included in the sale. Will and I both live in our Barbour jackets for several months out of the year and you can’t beat the quality or the timeless look. I already have a navy waxed Barbour that I love but if you’re looking for a great deal on a piece you’ll have forever, this olive one is my top pick!
3. Diptyque candle set. These candles never go on sale so this is a fun way to try out new scents at a discount. I ordered several to have on hand for hostess gifts!
4. Natori feathers bra. I’ve gotten rid of almost all my other bras because I love this one so much. Love an excuse to stock up when they’re on sale!
5. Hanky Panky thongs. Ditto the above — these are pretty much the only underwear I own and it’s rare to find them at a discount so I ordered a bunch.
6. Moonlight pajamas. I bought a set of these during last year’s sale and they are crazy soft. Just stocked up on two more pairs to wear in the delivery room and postpartum! They also come in a short sleeve version if that’s what you prefer.
7. Zella workout leggings. There’s no such thing as too many black workout leggings and Zella makes some of the best.
8. La Mer gift set. My favorite moisturizer on the planet and a chance to try out two additional products at the price of the moisturizer alone.
9. Neulash. I’m eager to get back on the Neulash train postpartum. This 2-for-1 deal will last me well into 2020.
10. Revitabrow. I used this briefly last fall before getting pregnant and it made my eyebrows grow crazy fast. If you’re looking to grow yours out or fill in any patchiness, this is a great price!
12. Ugg slippers. My favorite house shoes and what I’ll be bringing to the delivery room come September!
13. 1901 penny loafers for men. Will lives in these loafers that I bought him a couple summers ago — they’re a great deal at full price but the sale price is insane so I ordered him another tan leather pair as well as a pair in brown suede.
P.S. You need to have a Nordstrom credit card in order to shop the sale today, but it will open to non-cardholders next Friday, July 19!
P.P.S. Also bought this baby Patagonia jacket… swoon!
Shop the post: