Father’s Day is next Sunday, June 21, and I feel like all the dads in my life deserve a little extra love this year. This is Will’s first Father’s Day with Teddy and it’s been such a gift to have him home every day for the past three months. And not only is my dad moving in with us this weekend (!!!) but he’s been e-teaching his high school math classes since the middle of March and has probably learned more about technology in the past three months than I have in the past three years. For all the dads who are working overtime between full-time jobs, childcare, home schooling, etc., I salute you!
1. A framed photo for his work-from-home set-up. This one is handsome and won’t break the bank.
2. A new pair of loafers. Practical for a daily commute but comfy enough to wear at home too. These are Will’s go-to and are on crazy sale right now!
3. A cashmere sweater. You all know this is hands-down my favorite sweater of all time (for men and women!). If you’re looking for a total home run, this is it.
4. A Nest thermostat. We just replaced all our old thermostats with Nest devices at the end of our renovation and I don’t think I’ve ever seen my husband so happy.
5. Apple AirPods. Essentially permanently attached to my husband’s head.
7. A Samsung Frame TV. This is obviously a big splurge, but if you happen to be shopping for a new TV and want one that you’ll love as much as your husband does, look no further. You can see ours in action here.
9. 23AndMe. Such a fun gift whether for your husband, dad, or father-in-law. These were a huge hit in our household last Christmas.
10. Amazon Alexa. It feels like every week Will is adding some new Alexa device to another room in our house but the new white one in our kitchen is so pretty I’m not complaining.
11. A pressure washer. Admittedly this is something I bought for myself, but my dad, husband, and brothers are all equally obsessed. If you have a deck, patio, outdoor furniture, outdoor planters, etc. that have seen better days, order this and prepare to be amazed.
12. A Yeti mug. It’s hard to say whether my dad or my husband drinks more coffee, but they would both love this mug for keeping their drinks hot (or cold) all day.
Shop the post: