The items in this post are things you’ve seen me wear in dozens of outfit posts over the years but I wanted to round them up in one place as they’re just about all I’m wearing these days! Our days right now typically consist of a long walk in the morning, a late afternoon trip to the beach, family dinners in the backyard, and a mix of naps/playtime/work in between, and it’s more likely than not that I’m wearing some combination of these summer staples for all of the above (except I’m admittedly usually wearing these for the morning walk). I’ve had little occasion to don a dress or require new outfits of late so I’ve focused on stocking up on the items I already wear on repeat. Would love to know any summer staples you’d add to the list in the comments!
2. Castaner espadrilles. You’ll notice two espadrille brands on this list and I wear both of them frequently. On the margin I find the Soludos espadrilles slightly more comfortable, but the Castaner come in more fun colors and are still perfectly wearable.
3. Ralph Lauren knit oxford shirts. The most comfortable button-down you’ll ever own. I wear size small.
4. Jack Rogers sandals. My favorite are the platinum.
5. J.Crew white denim shorts. Size up for a more flattering fit. I wear size 26.
9. Tretorn sneakers. The comfiest everyday sneakers. I have the green and the navy.
Shop the post: