A little PSA that there are just under three weeks until Mother’s Day! I’m always on the lookout for great mom gifts this time of year because not only is Mother’s Day coming up on May 9 but my mom and mother-in-law both have birthdays in late April. Whether you’re shopping for your mom, MIL, or dropping a few hints for yourself, I hope you’ll find a gift idea or two you love below!
1. Mark & Graham monogrammed straw tote. Hellooo, adorable beach bag under $100!
2. Haverhill Collection birthstone necklace. The sweetest way to keep a piece of your loved ones close! You can see mine on here. Code MACKENZIE15 will get you 15% off your order!
3. Nantucket Print Shop hydrangea print. Who doesn’t want a row of pretty pink hydrangeas blooming on their wall year-round?
4. Williams-Sonoma Home etched wine glasses. I’ve been searching for pretty stemless wine glasses we can put in the dishwasher and I think these are the winner!
5. Nécessaire body essentials set. An absolute MUST if you or your mom aren’t using already! The eucalyptus body exfoliator is my favorite shower product ever. Code MACKENZIE10 will get you 10% off your order!
6. Bluebird in a Box subscription. The ultimate gift for any mom who loves to entertain — their boxes and blueprints give you everything you need to pull off a beautiful gathering at home! Code MACKENZIE10 will get you 10% off your order!
7. Cuyana travel case set. I’ve used and loved this travel case set for years and it’s held up beautifully. I love the new dusk blue color!
8. J.Crew straw hat. A chic accessory and practical sun protection in one!
9. Pottery Barn picture frame. When in doubt, you can never go wrong with a framed photo.
10. Compagnie de Provence hand soap. My mom and I are obsessed with this hand soap in the wild rose scent. The pretty bottle is just the cherry on top!
11. Diptyque candle. Ditto #9 — no woman is ever upset to receive a Diptyque Baies candle.
12. Etsy monogrammed notepad. I have and love this shadow text notepad on my desk — you can customize with your mom’s favorite color combo!
13. Mark & Graham scalloped lacquer tray. Have you ever seen a cuter serving tray in your life?! And the monogram possibilities are endless.
14. Grace Farm roses. What mom wouldn’t love a gorgeous bouquet of colorful fresh roses?
15. Mark & Graham monogrammed linen napkins. Obsessed with this French blue color!
16. Mark & Graham ribbon handle straw tote. How fun is this little beach bag? I love the red/blue color as well!
17. Estelle Colored Glassware wine glasses. These cobalt wine glasses would be gorgeous on any summer table.
Shop the post: